A Prayer for Endurance

Lord, give me the endurance to hold on during tough times in my business; when things look hopeless and I feel the need to throw in the towel; when I feel unable to handle the pressures that come my way help me to keep my gaze on you. Help me to hold on when I can’t seem to find new clients; help me to know when to accept closed doors of opportunities, as a sign that it isn’t the right one and help to know when to refuse to accept “no” for answer. Give me continued strength so that I do not faint (1) instead teach me to wait on you (2). When I am discouraged because things don’t seem to be going my way, or the way I expect them to, remind me of your promises. But through all the ups and downs and many windy roads of building my business uphold me so that I may stand strong and come out victorious.

Amen

(1) ...O my strength , come quickly to help me." Psalm22:18
If you fail in the day of adversity your strength is small." Prov24:10
(2) "They that wait upon the lord shall renew their strength..." Isaiah 40:31

I am commited to supporting 5 women in getting their small businesses off the ground between now and October 2008. If you are interested, please email me at cbizwoman at yahoo dot co dot uk or leave me a comment.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for posting this. I feel like this prayer is for me.

10 July 2008 at 00:10